Tuyển nhân viên hành chính văn phòng, lễ tân
Thứ Hai, 22/08/2011 - 11:34
Office Manager to Michigan Language Center
Michigan Language Center (MLC) was established in 2002 on the basis of partnership agreement between English Language Institute –University of Michigan,USAandHanoiNationalUniversity. In 2005, MLC was restructured and operated as a subsidiary of Hanoi Joint Stock Technology Co-operation (Hanoitech). Our objective is to become the leading Consultant and Traning Organization inVietnam, specializing in providing Specialized English course of international standard with competitive prices for corporate customers. We are expanding our business to severalNorthern provinces.
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree of Linguistics/Academy for Journalism & Communications /Hold a bachelor degree of marketing, economics, business administration, sales or related field.
Fluency in English
Previous Experience Computerized office work
Some Sales and Marketing
Attributes Intermediate to advance English, Computer Literate
Hard working, creative, active, confident, integrity and have an inquiring mind
Strong service orientation as well as relationship building and social skills, able to communicate with people at all levels in an organization.
Can work under pressure and teamwork
Can go on business trip when needed
Candidate with good-looking appearance
Must be able to take and follow direct
Excellent Time Management Skills
Reliable and Honest
Remittance Based on qualifications and experience
Working hours In Office, Mondays to Fridays 8h30am – 12h00pm; 1h30pm – 5h30pm
Saturdays: 8h30am – 12h00pm
Take care the projects & contractors
Identify target groups, design Sales & Marketing Strategy and approach customer
Develop new customers (inbound/outbound) maintain the current customer base Implement & achieve sales target
Audio/Copy typing letters, memos, minutes, schedules.
Filing/archiving, photocopying and confidential waste disposal
Organisation of meetings
Project management as specified by the Director
Create and prepare employment contracts
Support training programs
Taking part in the project as: BNI from 6h45 – 8h30 every Friday
* Client Facing
• Telephone enquiries
• General administrative needs such as: brochures, stationary, smoothing office admin functions
• Office operations and preparation
* Project/file Management:
• Opening new files, maintaining data, filing
• Document tracking and controls
* Facilities Management
• Purchase/maintenance of office equipment, furniture & supplies
• Managing all offices & market supplies and materials
• Health & Safety
* Others: There will be periodic trips toNorthern Provinces for course management.
- Start immediately. The interview process can be conducted before the deadline.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
* Interested candidates are invited to send fully-typed resume or curriculum vitae, recent pictures and contact numbers and email address.
DEADLINE: 15 September 2011
Address: MichiganLanguageCenter, 4th Floor, 174A Doi Can, Ba Dinh,Hanoi
Tel: 04 6273 2926/ 0982 404 662